Special Trade Contractors Insurance
Our Special Trade Contractors Insurance or Light Commercial General Contractor’s program is designed with your specialty trade industry in mind.
Light Commercial General Contractors are defined as those engaged in construction of one to three story structures for retail, office, and service occupancies. Examples include convenience stores, strip shopping centers, restaurants, self-storage, and warehouses. Prohibited occupancies include industrial, manufacturing, stadiums and arenas.
Best in Industry Insurance Program for Light Commercial General Contractors Includes:
- Competitive Workers’ Compensation and General Liability rates with savings up to 38%
- “A” rated insurance carriers that are dedicated to the commercial general contractor niche.
- Instant online quick quote indication in as little as 5 minutes that takes the hassle out of getting an insurance quote for light commercial general contractors.
- Educational articles and training on how to properly collect certificates of insurance, deduct from uninsured subs, and prepare for your audit.
- Insider tips and secrets on how light commercial general contractors can save big money every year on General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Builders Risk Insurance.