Property Insurance for Contractors

Property Insurance for contractors covers your (business owned) buildings, office equipment, building materials, tools, and equipment against loss by fire, windstorm, theft, vandalism, etc.

This policy only provides coverage if the loss occurs on your scheduled premises. Therefore, you must make separate arrangements to get protection for off premises losses to your equipment by purchasing an Equipment Floater and losses to your work in progress by purchasing an Installation Floater (Trade Contractors) or Builders Risk policy (Home Builders and Remodelers).