Not Knowing The Secrets of How To Save Big Money Every Year On Your Insurance
- Do Business With A Contractor Insurance Specialist~ Insurance is a huge industry. Anything you can have, do, own, manage or whatever-there’s insurance for it. And nobody can specialize in all of it. In fact, a professional insurance agent can only specialize in a few niches- and really understand them. If someone specializes in insuring homes, autos, retail stores, etc., it doesn’t mean that they know anything about contractors.The average insurance agency is just not equipped to handle the special insurance needs of a contractor. Not getting the right advice on how to deduct from uninsured subcontractors, properly classify your workers, and how to make sure that your Certificates of Insurance are valid can cost you big money! Furthermore, untold savings will result from an insurance agent who reviews your audit for mistakes and verifies the accuracy of your experience modification. In contractor insurance, advice and service is everything.
- Your Agent Must Represent Several Insurance Companies That Aggressively Insure Contractors~ Your agent must represent more than one of these insurance companies to protect you against unfavorable changes in prices and coverages that can occur from year to year. All insurance companies go through up and down cycles and your agent must have more than one option to protect your interests.
- Do Business Only With Insured Subs
- Know How To Properly Collect Valid Certificates Of Insurance From Your Insured Subs
- Know How To Properly Deduct From Uninsured Subs
- Know The Classification Rules So That You Will Know The True Cost Of Doing Business With Uninsured Subs
- If You Have An Experience Modification On Your Workers’ Compensation Policy, Make Sure That Your Agent Verifies Its Accuracy~ Remember, the Experience Modification is incorrect over 50% of the time and most of these mistakes are in the favor of the insurance company.