All parts of this Internet Web site are Copyright © 1997-2013 Sadler & Company, Inc., Some Parts Copyright 2002-2013 Sadler & Company, Inc. P.O. Box 5866, Columbia, SC 29250-5866 USA, all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent allowable under the law. Criminal and civil penalties can be severe.
- Unless otherwise noted in other areas of this Web site, Web users may view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site, subject to the following limitations:
- such use is for informational and non-commercial purposes only;
- the user not alter any content;
- the user will not quote materials out of context;
- the user will not copy or distribute graphics separate from any accompanying text;
- the user will display the above copyright notice and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy made.
- Any other copying, republication or redistribution, reproduction, uploading, posting, or transmittal of the text or graphics of this Web site, including, without limitation, deep-linking, or framing of any kind, is expressly prohibited without our prior written permission.
- Use, duplication, or disclosure by the US Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
Except as expressly provided above, neither Sadler & Company, Inc. nor any other party has conferred upon Web users any license or right to any materials within this site by any means, including but not limited to by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, under any copyright, patent, trademark or other statute, nor under any principle of common law.
Service and product names, logos, designs, titles, words and phrases within this Web site may be trademarks, servicemarks, or tradenames of Sadler & Company, Inc. or other entities and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.